Check out these 19 Free Separation Agreement Templates to help you prepare or draft your own agreement. You can also check out our other related collections such as Tenancy Agreement Templates.
Separation is one of the bitter realities of our society. Any relation, any person, any family could be suffered from this. Here our main theme is not the root causes of separation but how we can save a relation? How we can manage the separation by agreements that separation could not damage any further. Because in the case of any further damage in relation could lead to serious outcomes, even lives can destroy. Agreement guidelines can save further damage and it is the much necessary thing for both people.
Separation Agreement Guidelines
Separation agreements guidelines depend on many things, like how they live, children, bank balance, type of separation, divorce, access to each other.
- What are route causes for separation? (These question must know).
- How much access both have to each other in the future? If they still live in the same house either they share the same story by dividing the rooms or they share different stories?
- Children are the most important aspect of any relation, both of them should have total access to children but this should leave for children either they want to stay with father or mother.
- How much time can they spend with each other and the way of meeting?
- Money is another important aspect, how they can use bank balance or Property? And how much each of them can use?
- It should decide either they want any sexual relationship in the future or what kind of relationship they want in the future.
- Who, when how they tell your children about theory separation? This should be mention in the separation agreement.
- Who, when and how they tell their parents about their separation? This should be mention in the separation agreement.
- Who will pay the bills and afford the other expenses? And how much each of them contributes to paying utility and other bills.
- What happened if any of them break the agreement or violates any clause of agreement?
- Who will support the other and in which way?
- How much freedom has they in the future about dating any other?
- What will be the consequences if any of them caught seen in public?
- What will be punishment if any of them humiliate the other in a private or public place?
- Can they stay together in case of emergency or disease?
- In what conditions they will be together in relation just like the old days?
Consider these guidelines as an important aspect of a relationship guide.
Free Separation Agreement Templates
If you are finding it difficult to continue the relationship with your partner anymore, and you want to live separately from your partner. You can always draw a Separation Agreement between you two. If you are married and thinking of ending your marriage you can always file for a divorce case. If you have not filed the divorce paper yet, or you are not sure whether you want a divorce or not but want to stay separately from your partner, this agreement of separation can be helpful.
More Separation Agreement Templates
Divorce cases are such written decree that has to be submitted in the court of law and is followed by a lengthy court process which may take a lot of time. In the meantime, a Separation Agreement can be drawn. Separation Agreement is a written document between a couple that covers a lot of things such as who is going to pay the rent as well as household bills, who is going to take care of the children etc.
This agreement also covers the issues regarding debts and savings as well as investments along with other valuable financial assets. If you do not want to take a headache for arranging things for making the agreement applicable on your own, some agencies available that can provide you the necessary services. They will make the entire arrangements according to the requirements of you and your partner and provide you with a ‘hand-drafted agreement’. You will only have to approve it and pay the necessary amounts.
Everything has some positive as well as some negative aspects associated with it. The positive aspects are such as the Separation Agreement is flexible as you can include the points according to your choice and it is the proof that both you and your partner have agreed to the points mentioned in the agreement. On the contrary, this agreement cannot be easily enforced. If you want to change anything mentioned in the agreement, both you and your partner have to agree on that particular point otherwise it cannot be included in the agreement.